Senior Business Development Manager – B2B SaaS/E-Commerce/Retail Technology
- Competitive base salary with an un-capped comp plan.
- Remote/Flexible working.
- Vibrant & growing B2B SaaS business with superb benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and tech-savvy Senior Business Development Manager. In this busy and diverse role, you will be helping to create a delivery and returns journey that builds loyalty between retailers, carriers, and their customers.
At the heart of the business, you will be promoting our market-leading technology to sizeable online retailers that enable customers to collect and return their online shopping orders how and where it suits them best. This exciting position is part of our continued expansion to North America.
In this sales and business development role, you will need to be an ambitious, energetic, and empathetic B2B sales specialist who loves tech. You will report to the US-based Chief Revenue Officer. You must be passionate about customer experience, making e-commerce better and greener for all, and a natural door-opener who can build and manage their own sales pipeline from conception to close and beyond.
If you were already working in this Senior BDM position, these are some of the activities you would have been crushing this week:
- Utilizing multiple systems, platforms, and software to identify and engage new prospects.
- Leveraging and building your network.
- Engaging & managing your own pipeline of prospects from identification to close.
- Hosting professional demos of our market-leading products to business prospects.
- Taking advantage of our superb and un-capped comp plan by closing sales consistently.
To apply, you will need to be:
- A highly productive and flexible business developer with at least four to five years' prior experience in business development, sales account management, or similar, selling into online, e-commerce retailers.
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment would be highly advantageous.
- Being technically savvy is a central requirement, and you should have a particular interest in retail and e-commerce, armed with strong presentation and prospecting skills.
In return for your skills, you will receive generous benefits including a competitive salary, uncapped commission, unlimited vacation policy, health, dental, and vision insurance, and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Sounds good, doesn't it? Contact us today to apply for this Senior BDM position.