Doddle believes in the power of lasting impressions. For us, that means creating a delivery and returns journey that builds loyalty between retailers, carriers and their customers.
Our white-labelled technology enables customers to collect & return their online shopping how and where suits them best. Efficient, fast and flexible for customers. Simple and cost-effective for retailers. And greener, and cleaner for all.
We work with some of the world’s best loved brands like Amazon, ASOS, USPS and M&S to name a few. We’re headquartered in London and have recently expanded to North America, Australia and Japan.
We’re a company with ambitions to positively impact the online shopping experience of millions of consumers. And because the market we work in is constantly evolving, we encourage our people to do the same. To be curious. To challenge. To grow and develop. That’s the heart of the Doddle DNA.
About the role
To support our growth, we have an exciting new role for an additional team member to ensure that our clients and partners are provided with unbeatable first line support. You will be fully accountable for the service level quality provided, owning support tickets from start to resolution.
As one of the key customer-facing positions, it is essential that you are a people person, with communication skills that are equally as excellent as your Tech skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure client support requests are triaged, investigated and serviced according to agreed procedures and SLAs;
- Act as the first, primary and final point of contact for clients as part of the resolution of their tickets, owning support tickets from start to resolution;
- Manage client and partner support contact through our SM platform (Zendesk), which covers contact via: emails, web forms, phone calls & social media;
- Proactively contact clients to support them with the identification and troubleshooting of potential hardware, software & connectivity issues;
- Manage expectations through effective communication so that priorities and timescales are understood;
- Stage and provision equipment & support (remotely) with site replacement and recovery, as & when required;
- On occasion (as & when required) attend sites to support with problem identification, troubleshooting & hardware replacement/configuration;
- Work with other operational teams within the business (ServiceOps/TechOps/DevOps etc) to escalate and resolve support issues;
- Document processes and procedures;
- Participate in weekly operational stand-ups, operational projects a and in training and knowledge-sharing sessions as and when necessary;
- Continuously look for ways to drive innovation and keep up to date with market needs, trends, and technology
- Actively seek guidance and feedback internally and externally to improve your work
- Be flexible & willing to go beyond the day-to-day tasks
- Support and encourage your team-mates to work to the best of their abilities within your own team and others.
In terms of experience and skills the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of providing Support in a Service Desk environment;
- Experience & confidence in, handling inbound and outbound support calls;
- Experience working within Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Experience supporting mobile hardware (mobile phones, tablets, handhelds) and connectivity solutions (Routers, 3G/4G / IoT, etc.);
- Experience supporting Android mobile devices;
- Experience of working with SM platforms: ZenDesk, FreshDesk, ServiceNow, etc.;
- Experience of Mobile Device Management (MDM) or EMM tools such as MobileIron, InTune, Hexnode, etc.;
- Experience with Zebra, Honeywell or Samsung handheld devices and label printers;
- Experience with office collaboration applications such as Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.;
- Working within a technology organisation, including working alongside and escalating to Technology teams such as DevOps, TechOps, Development, etc.
We offer all of our team a competitive salary and a range of generous benefits, including private medical cover, and additional leave for your birthday and volunteer days. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team of professionals.
At Doddle we believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognize that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on the applicant’s experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.