Doddle started out as a consumer-facing logistics company but quickly evolved to become one of the leading international players in B2B retail/e-commerce white label technology. Our client list now comprises of some of the world’s top brands, including Amazon, M&S, JD Sports Group, Walmart and Nike.
We also have technology partnerships with the largest national postal carriers across the globe, such as The US Postal Service, Yamato & Australia Post, whose combined parcel volumes are in the billions.
We are a team of about 100 people across the UK, USA, Australia, and Japan, and are rapidly growing. We hail from many different backgrounds and cultures, but we are all singularly focused on making retail better for businesses, consumers, and the planet.
What makes it great to work at Doddle:
Here are just a few points of why our team love working at Doddle.
- We support each other and no idea is a bad one!
- We collaborate well and are always happy to help anyone out.
- We have a learning culture and are always trying to improve ourselves and one another (You'll get £1000/yr personal training budget)
- Our voice is heard and listened to; we are well regarded in the company.
- We have a broad range of experience which we draw on to improve the ways of working in the whole business.
- And we have fun whilst doing it!
What you’ll be doing:
This is a key hire for Doddle; You will work in a cross-functional squad to define and execute on the future path for one of our three core product propositions; ‘Returns.’ We have huge plans to make returning items seamless for end consumers and to help retailers make returns less costly, manageable, and more sustainable.
We already have over 700 brands globally using our returns product and just launched in Japan in partnership with Gap and Japan’s leading logistics company. Having recently upgraded our returns technology stack, we are in a great position to make changes fast and you will be fundamental in deciding what to build, why and when. You will be part of a wider talented product team and will work closely with the Product Lead and designer, contributing towards Doddle’s vision and success.
What you will do every day:
- Develop a deep and nuanced understanding of our target customers, combining market research, customer insights, and data to understand and prioritise the key problems we should be tackling.
- You will understand and translate the customer requirements into detailed requirement docs, user flows and user stories to deliver an outstanding user experience.
- Work in a cross-functional squad to help deliver the prioritised product roadmap and execute against the product definition of done - looking into bugs, feature requests, writing release notes and supporting developers.
- Work alongside the Lead Product Manager to set the vision, manage prioritisation of the product roadmap and ensuring complete alignment to business objectives.
- Define and analyse key metrics and product usage data to ensure we are making progress towards company goals and to identify both problem and opportunity areas.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to understand customer needs.
What we like to see:
- You have 2 - 5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a well organised, collaborative, logical thinker who loves problem-solving.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain your thinking behind the product decisions to all levels within the business.
- You are tech savvy and comfortable working closely with developers.
- You are adaptable and correspond effectively to change.
- You are customer centric.
- You have a keen interest in Retail and Carrier ecommerce fulfilment/logistics.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Experience within a B2B business is preferable.
- Enthusiastic Pioneers – We are all entrepreneurs: Innovation can come from anywhere and anyone – We ask for forgiveness not permission – Doddle follow, drive.
- Tenacious – Customer outcomes before business processes – Whatever it takes to get the job done and done right – If there is a better way, do it.
- We Back Each Other – We look after each other. Simple. – No toes: We always assume positive intent so don’t worry about treading on any toes. – Every Voice Counts.
- Always Growing – We are constantly and courageously curious. We don’t just welcome feedback, we ask for it. We celebrate achievement and learning equally