This is an exciting new role at Doddle for someone who is confident to generate business in new regions and ensure that Doddle’s software is rolled out further across APAC.
We’ve had great success building our APAC networks in Australia and Japan and now we are looking for a dedicated BDM to continue this success in APAC. This is a key hire for Doddle; being our first employee in Singapore, you'll have complete sales ownership over either the APAC region as well as areas of Europe.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate prior successes in starting with a blank canvas, closing large enterprise deals, with full sales cycle experience including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through-to-deal closing, within Logistics, SaaS, or both. Reporting to the Global Sales Director, we are looking for someone who is passionate about tech sales and making e-commerce better and greener for all!
What you'll be doing each day:
- Identify new business opportunities across the account base with parcel carriers, retailers, and other logistics organisations
- Build strong relationships with decision-makers across target accounts
- Develop a strategy for selling to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Manage all opportunities effectively via our CRM system
- Take responsibility for building and maintaining industry and competitor knowledge, sharing knowledge with the wider virtual team as appropriate
- Some travel is required, including attending events, meeting retailers, carriers & 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) in region
- Negotiate contracts, working with senior management to deliver signed contracts
- Continuously look for ways to drive innovation and keep up to date with market needs, trends, and technology.
- You’ll be someone who is hungry for success and passionate about creating opportunity, mixed with a can-do attitude and a willingness to put the maximum effort
- Prior B2B business development or sales experience, within SaaS or digital/ecomm, or Logistics solution sales
- The ability to stay e-connected with our teams, located around the world. This may mean some earlier morning or later calls. More often with the UK and Australian time zones.
- Experience selling to multiple levels including VP and C-level
- Experience closing large enterprise deals
- Experience with full sales cycle including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Have the ability to communicate, engage and build strong customer relationships
- Be confident working independently, with the support of a local and wider international team
Enthusiastic Pioneers – We are all entrepreneurs, innovation can come from anywhere are anyone
Tenacious – Customer outcomes before business processes – Whatever it takes to get the job done and done right – If there is a better way, do it
We Back Each Other – We look after each other. Simple. – No toes: We always assume positive intent so don’t worry about treading on any toes. – Every Voice Counts
Always Growing – We are constantly and courageously curious. We don’t just welcome feedback, we ask for it. We celebrate achievement and learning equally.
In return, we offer our team a range of benefits, including flexible religious holidays and additional leave for your birthday and volunteer days. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team of professionals.
At Doddle we believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on the applicant’s experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.