We have big plans to continue our growth trajectory and ensure a world-class recruitment experience. With this in mind, we are now looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our team and help us to continue to hire exceptional Doddlers and ensure our Recruitment is ahead of the rest.
This is a great next step for someone, in a company where you can grow and develop with us, have ownership over Recruitment and bring your own creativity. We have solid recruitment foundations, a great ATS, recruitment platforms, and the support of a great team who are always on hand to help.
You will report to our dog-loving Head of People and work alongside our coffee-loving People Advisor! We are also currently looking for a People Admin to join our team.
What you’ll be doing -
- Spearhead the full recruitment life-cycle. Work closely with our managers to recruit roles internationally, across all departments
- With teams in the UK, Japan, Australia and the US, you’ll partner with our team to forecast and recruit, both virtually and in person.
- Challenge the way we recruit, be courageously curious and implement cutting-edge recruitment strategy
- Use your creativity to ensure our recruitment tools are used to their full potential, review and make recommendations as to where we could be more efficient
- Bring to the table employer branding recommendations, creative content and push boundaries!
About You -
- You have a passion for finding great people. You are continuously on the lookout for exceptional people, building your talent pool and ensuring a great candidate experience, no matter the outcome
- You have previous Talent experience, ideally within the Tech industry
- A ‘People Person’ with a focus on building a fun, high-performing and collaborative workplace. You have the ability to form great relationships with people, both virtually and in-person
- Comfortable working in an agile start-up, you love a challenge and have the flexibility to work in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- You like consistency but you are equally happy to put outcomes before business processes
- You are creative and always on the search for new ideas. You are a pioneer for innovation.
The Perks –
- A warm welcome into a friendly, creative team who are experts at what they do. We are an agile team with plenty of projects and exciting work on the go. We’ve doubled in the last couple of years and to reflect this, we are now growing our People team!
- 25 days leave, flexible religious holidays, a day off for your birthday and days off for charity work
- A Learning and Development budget that can be used for professional or personal development
- Early finish and no meeting Fridays
- Team lunches, Summer and EOY parties, plus plenty of celebrating in-between!
Our values -
Enthusiastic Pioneers – We are all entrepreneurs, innovation can come from anywhere are anyone
Tenacious – Customer outcomes before business processes – Whatever it takes to get the job done and done right – If there is a better way, do it
We Back Each Other – We look after each other. Simple. – No toes: We always assume positive intent so don’t worry about treading on any toes. – Every Voice Counts
Always Growing – We are constantly and courageously curious. We don’t just welcome feedback, we ask for it. We celebrate achievement and learning equally.
Maximum salary for this role is £60,000, depending on skills and experience.