Doddle’s Product and Technology teams build industry-leading products that enable carriers and retailers to deliver first class experiences to consumers, while increasing profitability and sustainability.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer/Technical Consultant to join our team, learn our products and how they are implemented, support sales in understanding the unique priorities of each customer, and bring Doddle’s products to bear in delivering their requirements.
The role will provide unique and varied experience, working with cross-functional teams, on a variety of technologies, and with customers across the globe.
As we are still a relatively small team, there is a significant opportunity to influence how we work, and you will see the effects of your successes every day.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Support Sales opportunities – attend meetings and conference calls to promote Doddle products and solutions for new and existing clients
- Attend customer meetings in partnership with our Business Development and Product teams
- Work with customers to understand their business goals and how Doddle can support them in achieving those goals
- Describe/promote Doddle’s products to show how they can address customer’s requirements
- Work with the Doddle Product Teams to maximise the use of our product set
- Act as the interface between the customer, the product team and delivery teams to ensure the solution meets the customer’s need
- Lead the design of technical integrations into our product interfaces
- Help develop the partner ecosystem – identify partners with complimentary capabilities who can enhance our go to market proposition
- Support partner relationships – attend events to showcase Doddle capabilities and meet partners with complimentary solutions
- Work closely with our key customer accounts in Japan and across APAC
- Experience in Consulting, Delivery or Implementation.
- Commercial experience
- Experience of working with product and development teams
- Have used different methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience in design and documenting requirements
- A track record of successful delivery including customers of different sizes
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of API Architecture
- Experience working with clients and translating technical product information
- Essential to be bilingual in Japanese and English
Enthusiastic Pioneers – We are all entrepreneurs, innovation can come from anywhere are anyone
Tenacious – Customer outcomes before business processes – Whatever it takes to get the job done and done right – If there is a better way, do it
We Back Each Other – We look after each other. Simple. – No toes: We always assume positive intent so don’t worry about treading on any toes. – Every Voice Counts
Always Growing – We are constantly and courageously curious. We don’t just welcome feedback, we ask for it. We celebrate achievement and learning equally.
In return, we offer our team a range of benefits. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team of professionals.
At Doddle we believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on the applicant’s experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.