Reports to: Head of Solutions
Location: UK Remote or Hybrid (Remote & Central London Office- UK)
Doddle is one of the leading international players in B2B e-commerce technology. We now have almost 1000 brands globally using our technology. Our client list comprises of some top brands, including Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Morrisons, as well as many fast-growing SMEs.
We have technology partnerships with the largest national postal carriers across the globe, such as The US Postal Service, Yamato & Australia Post, whose combined parcel volumes are in the billions.
We are a team of about 90 people across the UK, USA, Australia, and Japan, and are rapidly growing. We hail from many different backgrounds and cultures, but we are all singularly focused on making eCommerce logistics better for businesses, consumers, and the planet.
Doddle’s Product and Technology teams build industry-leading products that enable carriers and retailers to deliver first class experiences to consumers, while increasing profitability and sustainability.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect or someone skilled from a closely related position who can demonstrate some of the skills, knowledge and experience we require for this role, to join our team, learn our products and how they are implemented.
Working across multiple internal teams you will also support sales in understanding the unique priorities of each customer, and bring Doddle’s products to bear in delivering their requirements.
The role will provide unique and varied experience, working with cross-functional teams, on a variety of technologies, and with customers across the globe.
As we are still a relatively small team, there is a significant opportunity to influence how we work, and you will see the effects of your successes every day.
- Support Sales opportunities – attend meetings and conference calls to promote Doddle products and solutions for new and existing clients
- Attend customer meetings in partnership with our Business Development and Product teams
- Work with customers to understand their business goals and how Doddle can support them in achieving those goals
- Describe/promote Doddle’s products to show how they can address customer’s requirements
- Work with the Doddle Product Teams to maximise the use of our product set
- Act as the interface between the customer, the product team and delivery teams to ensure the solution meets the customer’s need
- Lead the design of technical integrations into our product interfaces
- Help develop the partner ecosystem – identify partners with complimentary capabilities who can enhance our go to market proposition
- Support partner relationships – attend events to showcase Doddle capabilities and meet partners with complimentary solutions
- Experience in Consulting, Delivery or Implementation.
- Commercial experience
- Experience of working with product and development teams using different methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience in design and documenting requirements
- A track record of successful delivery including customers of different sizes
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of API Architecture
What makes it great to work at Doddle:
Here are just a few points of why our team love working at Doddle.
- We’re right at the heart of the business, making decisions which impact the lives of millions of consumers globally.
- We have an amazing set of individuals in Doddle, with experience across brands such as Apple, BBC, Amazon, Farfetch, Moonpig and many more.
- You’d be joining at the right time, as we continue to shape our technology and product culture.
- We support each other and no idea is a bad one!
- We collaborate well and are always happy to help anyone out.
- We have a learning ethos and are always trying to improve ourselves and one another (You'll get £1000/yr personal training budget and time to learn)
- We care about our people, with initiatives such as Zoom-free Fridays, and early summer finishes.
- We’re moving fast,
- stuff and having fun!
Enthusiastic Pioneers – We are all entrepreneurs: Innovation can come from anywhere and anyone – We ask for forgiveness not permission – Doddle follow, drive.
Tenacious – Customer outcomes before business processes – Whatever it takes to get the job done and done right – If there is a better way, do it.
We Back Each Other – We look after each other. Simple. – No toes: We always assume positive intent so don’t worry about treading on any toes. – Every Voice Counts.
Always Growing – We are constantly and courageously curious. We don’t just welcome feedback, we ask for it. We celebrate achievement and learning equally