Doddle is one of the leading international players in B2B e-commerce technology. We now have almost 1000 brands globally using our technology. Our client list comprises of some top brands, including Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Morrisons, as well as many fast-growing SMEs.
We have technology partnerships with the largest national postal carriers across the globe, such as The US Postal Service, Yamato & Australia Post, whose combined parcel volumes are in the billions.
We are a team of about 90 people across the UK, USA, Australia, and Japan, and are rapidly growing. We hail from many different backgrounds and cultures, but we are all singularly focused on making eCommerce logistics better for businesses, consumers, and the planet.
As Doddle continue to scale-up, we are looking for a super-star sales person to join the team and support our Business Development Manager with sales and lead generation across Europe.
We are open to a range of experience so this may be the first step of your professional career or you may already have some experience within the world of sales. We often attend events and conferences so there will also be the opportunity for occasional travel across the UK and Europe. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, collaborative organisation with tonnes of opportunity for growth and development then we would love to hear from you!
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
· Collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to identify new business opportunities
· Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation, generate leads and cold call prospective customers
· Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
· Respond to inbound sales enquiries quickly liaising with the relevant virtual team to win new business
· Help to plan sales campaigns
· Create a sales pipeline, build account plans and find contacts in target accounts
· Support Marketing campaigns and PR initiatives
· Some travel to trade shows, meetings, seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
· Using insight from customer / prospect conversations to feed back into marketing and product strategy
· Be flexible & willing to go beyond the day-to-day tasks
· Support and encourage your team-mates to work to the best of their abilities within your own team and others.
Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
· Ideally have prior sales experience, within SaaS or digital/ecomm solution sales
· The right attitude – this role needs someone hungry for success and passionate about creating opportunity, mixed with a can-do attitude that is willing to put the maximum effort into achieving targeted results
· Technically savvy, with a particular interest in retail and e-commerce
· Excel when working in a fast-paced and often ambiguous start-up environment
· Have the ability to communicate and engage with strong customer relationship skills. · Be confident working independently, with the support of a local and wider international team
· Strong presentation skills
· Proficient in MS Office. Specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
· A second language would be highly desirable
What makes it great to work at Doddle:
· Up to £35,000 pa + uncapped commission scheme
· We’re right at the heart of the business, making decisions which impact the lives of millions of consumers globally.
· We have an amazing set of individuals in Doddle, with experience across brands such as Apple, BBC, Amazon, Farfetch, Moonpig and many more.
· You’d be joining at the right time, as we continue to shape our technology and product culture.
· We support each other and no idea is a bad one!
· We collaborate well and are always happy to help anyone out.
· We have a learning ethos and are always trying to improve ourselves and one another (You'll get £1000/yr personal training budget and time to learn)
· We care about our people, with initiatives such as Zoom-free Fridays, and early summer finishes.
· We’re moving fast!
· Enthusiastic Pioneers – We are all entrepreneurs: Innovation can come from anywhere and anyone – We ask for forgiveness not permission.
· Tenacious – Customer outcomes before business processes – Whatever it takes to get the job done and done right – If there is a better way, do it.
· We Back Each Other – We look after each other. Simple. – No toes: We always assume positive intent so don’t worry about treading on any toes. – Every. Voice. Counts.
· Always Growing – We are constantly and courageously curious. We don’t just welcome feedback, we ask for it. We celebrate achievement and learning equally